Saturday, May 7, 2011

Intern week 1

2 May - 6 May

Mon
thank to Labor's day, should be first day start working but no need to work..


Tue
Working at Carsem M site which near at airport ipoh
First day working reach there before 8:30am
all new trainee waiting at security room first and then HR people bring us go to HR department
briefly tell us something about working period
Monday to Friday 8:30am until 6:15pm
morning break time is 20 minutes
either 10:00am-10:20am or 10:20am-10:40am
lunch time is 12:30pm until 1:30pm 1 hour

8 people separate to different department
no idea how they divide us to different department
3 ppl go to tooling department
3 ppl go to micro department
1 ppl go to MLP department
1 ppl go to IC department

should i said lucky or unlucky?
I m that 1 which go to MLP department... ><
go borrow smock to wear
got 1 ppl bring me walk around MLP EOL department
MLP EOL stand for Micro leadframe package end of line
listen the processing of MLP
walk around to see the machine how its function
introduce me some people
and then ask me follow 1 techinian

that techinian bring me walk around to see the machine again
repeat 1 more time about the processing
and then i got nothing to do..
just follow the techinian walk walk stand stand.. ><

Wed
nothing to do again
the techinian just tell me the production

Thu
again, i just follow the techinian
actually he told me many things
but i can't remember at all
his job is too wide
he need collect data, key in data, check the machine
i just stand beside him and see

Fri
i think my supervisor no give me any task or title
i always see him busy his stuff
and no time no care me
today he free to come chat with me
but just normal chit chat

many people also asked me: do u hv any problem??
what can i answer is just say: no...............

haiz.. wat a boring life internship..
9 more weeks to go........................


No comments:

Post a Comment